Thanks to website builders like Shopify and Wix, it is now easier than ever to start online clothing business and sell clothes for money! Here are 10 steps to follow!
If you find the idea of building your own online store difficult, you really shouldn’t. Today, you can take advantage of online store builders like Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, and others and set up a shop online.
We are here to take you step by step through the process:
- Choose your online store builder: Go for an online store builder that meets the needs of your store and can properly grow with you and your business.
- Decide which plan is best for you: The online store builders offer all kinds of plans. The more you pay, the more templates and storage you will have access to.
- Choose a domain name: Choose a custom domain and add a professional/mysterious touch to your online clothing store. The more attractive your clothing store look, the more people are likely to purchase your clothing.
- Choose a template: Choosing clothing websites templates is the funniest part. The perfect template will help you create the store you dreamed about. If you are not sure which template to use, test out a few and then make a final decision.
- Customize the template: If you want to personalize your clothing store, you must customize the template. Customizing the template is a super easy to do and doesn’t require coding.
- Add items to your online clothing store: The product page is the most important page of your store. This is the place where you convert visitors into paying customers.
- Set up a payment processor: This step is really no harder than the rest of the building process. Payment processors are servers that help you take credit card payments online from your customers. If you are using Shopify, you can set up Shopify Payments and manage the payments directly.
- Get your store found online: In order for you to attract customers, you will have to get found on Google search engine. In other words, you need to optimize your online clothing store.
- Preview before publishing your online clothing store: It is important to check whether your store looks exactly the way you prefer. Ensure a good user experience so you can sell as many clothes as possible.
- Market your clothing store: Marketing your online clothing store on social media is an easy and free strategy of getting your name out there.
It is time to sell clothes for money and make your first sale!